Kids + Students
Our children’s services are fully staffed with adults and high school students who are committed to teaching and ministering to children. You can be confident that your child is well-cared for and will have a great time learning about God while you worship.
Our children’s ministry staff sincerely desires to make your child feel special. Every service is relevant, fun, and life-changing for all ages. We do everything possible to ensure your child enjoys their learning and worship experience in a safe & controlled environment. We would love to meet you and your family! Sundays 10am
RIDGE KIDS - FIVE WEEKS OF FUN
We are celebrating our 1 year anniversary with 5 weeks of fun themes for kids! Join us each Sunday for a special day of celebrating what God is doing in and around The Ridge!
- September 16: Wacky Do Day- Wear your hair the craziest way you can!
- September 23 : PJ's Day - Sport your favorite pair of jammies!
- September 30: Silly Sock Sunday - Free those funky feet and wear your crazy socks!
- October 7: All the Orange - Represent The Ridge by wearing all orange!
- October 14: Inside Out - Change it up and wear your clothes outside-in!
Youth, Ridge Students
We all know adolescence isn’t easy, but in today’s society, it’s even more difficult. At the Ridge, we want to create a safe space for students to voice their thoughts, views, beliefs, doubts and fears. However, we know that doesn’t happen without the investment of relationship. We’re committed to creating a fun, authentic environment where students can be known and invested in, while growing deep in their faith. Join us every Sunday at 10am for our student ministry experience.
OCTOBER 14 - RIDGE STUDENTS COMEDY NIGHT WITH ISAAC IMPROV
- Exclusively for students 6-12th grade. Join us for a night of hilarity as we direct the path of this comedy show. Live music, big laughs, life giving experience. Friends welcome! - 6:30PM @ THE RIDGE